Jul 21, 2017
Leveraging LinkedIn for business development is essential for anyone looking to grow their pipeline with targeted prospects, and convert connections to phone calls and ultimately revenue.
The following are 10 essential LinkedIn tactical actions that can help you on your social selling journey.
1. Update your LinkedIn profile from resume to resource. The more value you can bring your audience the more likely that they will become fans, referral partners and clients. The litmus test is “Does your profile get your buyers excited to take your call?” If the answer is yes, your profile is working for you.
2. Add case studies and client success stories to the rich media section on your profile. The credibility gained from simply telling your stories is enormous. You can add links or PDFs to Rich Media in your Summary or Experience sections or add it to Projects and Publications sections in your LinkedIn profile.
3. Engage with all of your new connections. Whether you are sharing relevant content that actually has an impact on your new connections’ role or their company, or you’re asking for a phone call to share additional insights, starting conversations via a Welcome Message is vital in the social selling process.
4. Build out solid search strings that helps you identify your ideal buyers. The core of social selling is engaging with the right people, so finding them first is foundational.
5. Prospecting on LinkedIn can be done through identifying shared connections, engaging with content and conversations, getting warm introductions or by earning the right to connect with someone directly. By adding a 2nd-degree filter to your search string, you can quickly identify who in your network can help you gain access to your buyers.
6. Sales Navigator’s search filters can help you pinpoint the ideal prospects in ways no other solution can. Leverage Sales Navigator to identify who your clients and networking partners know, and ask for introductions to new buyers that can benefit from your products or services.
7. Develop content that impacts your buyers, gets them to shift their current perspective and lead them toward your solution. When you share your best content with your network, they will be excited to take your call.
8. Using a social sharing tool like Hootlet along with curating sites like Feedly.com or Pocket will have your content working for your 24/7. When you find content worth sharing you can schedule it to share on LinkedIn or Twitter later. So, if you are in content reading mode, you can schedule content for the week or even the month!
9. When a prospective buyer follows you on twitter, start a conversation and invite them to connect on LinkedIn. Your LinkedIn profile can help them learn more about you beyond your Welcome Message.
10. Schedule time in your calendar every single day to work on your LinkedIn activities. Treat that time as if your were with a client. Meaning, if the phone rings, you wouldn’t answer it if you were with a client, and you wouldn’t ask the client to wait while you answered a text or email. So don’t let your prospecting time get interrupted – it’s the number one thing you can do to get in front of new clients.
Are you ready to move from random acts of social to mastering digital sales? Check out Vengreso’s Boot Camp – it’s practical, tactical, and a whole lot of fun! Check out our 4-week Boot Camp that will have you leveraging LinkedIn Social Selling to gain access to qualified, interested decision makers that convert to more phone calls and opportunities in no time!
Powered by WPeMatico
Posicionamiento SEO, Hosting Servidores SSD optimizados para WordPress, Diseño de páginas web WordPress
Primer ANÁLISIS SEO GRATIS! Envía un email con tu dominio a: