Just picked up an Amazon Fire TV Stick and don’t know how to get started? Alphr is here to guide you through the process
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is not only the online retailer’s answer to Google’s Chromecast, but also a great way to add some new functionality to your non-smart TV. It’s so great, in fact, that it made our list of the best TV streamers you can buy right now.
But now you’ve got one, how do you go about setting it up so it’s perfect for you?
Worry not: our helpful step-by-step guide will hold your hand through Amazon Fire TV Stick’s setup process.
Buy the Fire TV Stick now from Amazon
Setting up Amazon Fire TV Stick hardware
- Plug the micro-USB power cable into your Fire TV Stick and the other end into the plug adapter and into the wall.
- Plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port on your TV (a cable is included to extend the HDMI reach if you’ve got a particularly tricky TV).
- Next, turn on your TV and switch the input to the right HDMI port
- You won’t be able to interact with Fire TV Stick until you pair a remote. Thankfully, by just inserting the batteries into the included remote, it should pair automatically. If this fails, you can download and use the Amazon Fire TV remote app on your phone.
- Now it’s time to set up your wireless network. Fire TV Stick should automatically detect your Wi-Fi. Select your network and enter any passwords.
- Your Fire TV Stick will then check for updates and download anything it doesn’t have before letting you continue. Depending on how new your Stick is and the strength of your connection, this could take some time.
- If you bought your Fire TV Stick from Amazon, it will have arrived already logged in and set up with your account, which is handy. If not, don’t worry, it’s very easy to set up a new account on Fire TV, requiring nothing more than your Amazon login details.
- Once done, you’ll be treated to an unskippable introduction to your Fire TV Stick, taking you through the basics of what the system can do and how to make the most of its features.
- From here, you can set up parental control settings before you start using your Fire TV Stick as intended.
Now you’ve set your Fire TV Stick up, here’s how to install Kodi on it.
Ir a la fuente / Author: vaughnh
Posicionamiento SEO, Hosting Servidores SSD optimizados para WordPress, Diseño de páginas web WordPress
Primer ANÁLISIS SEO GRATIS! Envía un email con tu dominio a: